Monday, October 7, 2019

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

So far in the semester, most of the comments I have received have proved to be feedback that is really helpful. Sometimes I have a difficult time finding small mistakes such as grammatical errors or image issues, and I really appreciate the help that my peers have given my thus far. The most useful comments tend to be the ones that are more critical in nature, because it gives me the ability to change some things up. Of course I love and appreciate praise, but when mistakes are pointed out I feel that I can grow more as a student.

Blog posts make it easy to get to know people in an online class, and I feel that this semester has proved just that. All of the introductions I have read so far have been really detailed and I feel that I have met these people in person. I also really like when people comment on my introduction and can relate to me as well.

Some changes that I would like to make personally are to be more critical to others. I know that constructive criticism helps me, and therefore it probably helps my peers as well. I tend to focus more on the positives of other's stories and projects, but I need to try and add any helpful tips as well instead of avoiding "negativity".

I chose this image because like I stated above, sometimes the best feedback isn't always praise. I felt that this overtly dramatic cat picture captures that idea nicely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment