Monday, October 7, 2019

Week 8 Progress

I am happy with my progress so far and I am most proud of myself for getting everything turned in on time without struggling to do assignments at midnight. So far, I enjoy storytelling the most, and although I haven't done any of the extra credit assignments, I may look into doing them in order to finish up the class early. Some changes that I may make for the second half of the semester are schedule changes due to some upcoming medical school interviews. I want to try and challenge myself by reading faster this semester. I feel that I can improve my reading speed with this class and really take advantage of this classes resources. I haven't had too many technical difficulties this semester, but I will of course continue to try and improve.

Image result for motivation
Some Motivation by Pat Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment