Thursday, August 22, 2019

Assignments

I am really looking forward to this class, especially after taking Indian Epics previously. I really enjoy the freedom and flexibility of how this class is structured. In Indian Epics, I loved the storybook project the most. I also really love writing, and so I thoroughly enjoy the opportunity to take a storyline and twist it into something new.  Project feedback really helped me to move my project forward previously, and so I am going to use that extra credit opportunity to try to do so for others as well. Just like in Indian Epics, extra credit is always something that I like to take advantage of, and so I will most likely find myself doing some extra reading this semester!

A Picture of My Dog Jessie: This is a Representation of the Smile I have when Someone Gives me Constructive Criticism 

No comments:

Post a Comment